I am so glad you finally figured this out. even though you are closer we still miss so much. Cayden is going to be huge next time I seem him. Miss you all, darling pictures. I like Donetta's pupkin the best, sorry kids.
Just wanted to thank you for the effort in coming to help make our ward Christmas party a success. It was a walk back in time hearing you and Denise singing together again, and, it was as beautiful as ever! Thank you for your sacrifice. J
3 comments:
I am so glad you finally figured this out. even though you are closer we still miss so much. Cayden is going to be huge next time I seem him. Miss you all, darling pictures. I like Donetta's pupkin the best, sorry kids.
I'm so happy you finally updated and figured it out. You picked some good looking pumkins. Cayden looking so handsome. We are coming very soon.
Just wanted to thank you for the effort in coming to help make our ward Christmas party a success. It was a walk back in time hearing you and Denise singing together again, and, it was as beautiful as ever!
Thank you for your sacrifice. J
Post a Comment