Way to go. That is so awewsome. We all knew you had a great voice. I love the new haircut. We miss and love you.
Ashley,we are so proud of you. I am so glad that we got to hear you sing it when we were there. Truly beautiful! Way to go! Love you
Sorry, that last comment was from Aunt Deanna not Emmalee. Although Emma said she thought you were amazing as well!
I want to hear it, I'll bet it was amazing. Love you!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Way to go. That is so awewsome. We all knew you had a great voice. I love the new haircut. We miss and love you.
Ashley,
we are so proud of you. I am so glad that we got to hear you sing it when we were there. Truly beautiful! Way to go! Love you
Sorry, that last comment was from Aunt Deanna not Emmalee. Although Emma said she thought you were amazing as well!
I want to hear it, I'll bet it was amazing. Love you!!
Post a Comment