Well, its about TIME. I love the updates. i don't think we have seen cayden since he was a little tike. He looks like the others. We are getting so excited for our little girl. Just a few more weeks. The ward is having a shower for me in two weeks. The closer it gets the more and more excited weall get. Its so weird to think that one day we were sitting and talking about having one more, and here we both are. I promised David that I'm soooooo Done this time. We hope to see you .
Love it. He is so cute. I can't believe I have never seen him. Oh my heck Ashleys picture is gorgeous. I hope you got a video of her singing!! I want to hear it.Love the family picure......still waiting for mine! cant wait to see you all. Love you more.
2 comments:
Well, its about TIME. I love the updates. i don't think we have seen cayden since he was a little tike. He looks like the others. We are getting so excited for our little girl. Just a few more weeks. The ward is having a shower for me in two weeks. The closer it gets the more and more excited weall get. Its so weird to think that one day we were sitting and talking about having one more, and here we both are. I promised David that I'm soooooo Done this time. We hope to see you .
Love it. He is so cute. I can't believe I have never seen him. Oh my heck Ashleys picture is gorgeous. I hope you got a video of her singing!! I want to hear it.Love the family picure......still waiting for mine! cant wait to see you all. Love you more.
Post a Comment